of LGBTQ Insanity
Dr. Bisconti’s team has now produced the Sex Pervert Encyclopedia, which proves the mental illness of sex perverts.
Welcome to the twentieth generation of our website dealing with Gender Derangement Syndrome. The groups that suffer from Gender Derangement Syndrome include LGBTQs (lesbians, Gays, bisexuals, transgenders, etc.). We provide thousands of proofs that LGBTQs (lesbians, Gays, bisexuals, transgenders, etc.) are mentally ill. We operate with the auspices (patronage and guidance) of UPAX (United States Psychiatric Association) and the Chicago Christian University.
Editors’ Note (Updated Frequently): We have now published 2955 proofs outside of our Proof Database that LGBTQs are mentally ill. Currently, we have published a huge number of proofs that LGBTQs are mentally ill in our Proof Database and more are being published there as you read. We will be drilling down on all of these proofs in the days to come, providing more details and more documentation. We are providing more proofs in our Proof Database for those who wish to do further research. The number of proofs ready to be published there is now up from 40,000 proofs to 50,000 proofs. Finally, our website articles may be updated over time and updated articles will reappear for a time on our home page.
On October 2, 2017, we began building websites in every country in the world. See Gendrome Network: International Websites.
We have created child websites in all fifty states. These child websites provide all current content but, for now at least, will not be updated.
Sanity Manifesto 7.0 Beta consists of 38 principles. LGBTQs violate all of these principles. Sanity Manifesto 7.0 Beta is found on the Sane Majority website. For your convenience, we have provided Sanity Manifesto 7.0 Beta below.
- Moral Principle: Choose good over evil.
- Love Principle: Choose love over nonlove.
- Pain Principle: Choose nonpain over pain.
- Safety Principle: Choose safety over nonsafety.
- Biological Use Principle: Choose the biologically indicated function over the biologically unindicated function. (For example, a man is biologically designed for a woman and a woman is biologically designed for a man.)
- Psychological Use Principle: Choose the psychologically indicated function over the psychologically unindicated function. (For example, a man is psychologically designed for a woman and a woman is psychologically designed for a man.)
- Perversion Principle: It is possible for a person to swap sane principle for insane principle.
- Heterosexuality Principle: Heterosexuality is consistent with the Biological Use Principle and the Psychological Use Principle.
- Homosexuality Principle: Homosexuality is inconsistent with the Biological Use Principle and the Psychological Use Principle.
- Homosexual Perversion Principle: Homosexuality is proof of the Perversion Principle.
- Ethicist Principle: Ethicists deal with questions of what is right, what is wrong, what is sane (right and natural), and what is insane (wrong and unnatural), as a science. Note that some clergymen, by their training and experience if not by their title, are ethicists and some of them are pneumiatric ethicists (if an ethicist is not a member of the American Pneumiatric Association, they are not a pneumiatric ethicist).
- Ethicist Limitation Principle: An ethicist does not necessarily have more ability to judge what is right, wrong, sane, or insane than the average person.
- Homosexual Spectrum Principle: There are degrees of severity of the mental illness of homosexuality.
- Humanity Principle: Human life is a combination of visible and invisible aspects. The visible aspect is seen. The invisible aspect is proven by the fact that it cannot be accounted for by what is seen and can only be accounted for by what is not seen.
- Invisibility Principle: No one can know when the invisible begins because the knowledge of the existence of the invisible always follows the advent of the invisible and there is no way to measure the amount of time that has passed between the advent of the invisible and the knowledge of the existence of the invisible.
- Life Invisibility Principle: No one can know when the invisible aspect of life begins because the knowledge of the existence of the invisible aspect of life always follows the advent of the invisible aspect of life and there is no way to measure the amount of time that has passed between the advent of the invisible aspect of life and the knowledge of the existence of the invisible aspect of life.
- Life Principle: No one can know when human life begins since no one can know when the invisible aspect of life begins.
- Belief Power Principle: Belief, in the absence of the possibility of knowledge and in the presence of the demand for belief by one or more principles of sanity, has the authority of knowledge.
- Life Belief Principle: The existence of human life is a matter of belief that has the authority of knowledge and is not a matter of knowledge.
- Nonlife Belief Principle: The nonexistence of human life is a matter of belief that has the authority of knowledge and is not a matter of knowledge.
- Life Uncertainty Principle: The uncertainty of the existence of life is a matter of belief that has the authority of knowledge and is not a matter of knowledge.
- Universality Principle: The ability to judge what is sane or insane is possessed by the vast majority of human beings.
- Ordinary Principle: The ability to judge what is sane or insane does not require special training.
- Psychiatry Principle: A psychiatrist does not necessarily have more ability to judge what is sane or insane than the average person.
- Competence Principle: This principle deals with competence, not sanity. Competence is not sanity. Competence is “the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.” A psychiatrist might have more ability to judge whether a person is competent than the average person. The psychiatrist might be aware of something of which the average person is unaware; for example, a brain tumor but brain tumors and all other medical conditions only relate to competence, not sanity.
- Psychiatry Limitation Principle: A psychiatrist does not necessarily have more ability to judge whether a person is competent than the average person. This principle was added for the sake of clarity.
- Neurology Principle: A neurologist, by the fact that by definition they devote more time to the study and practice of neurology than a psychiatrist, may be more qualified to judge whether a person is competent than a psychiatrist.
- Neurology Limitation Principle: A neurologist does not necessarily have more ability to judge whether a person is competent than the average person.
- Neurology Psychiatry Limitation Principle: A neurologist does not necessarily have more ability to judge whether a person is competent than a psychiatrist. This principle was added for the sake of clarity.
- God Principle: Belief in the nonexistence of God is insane because it is based on an insane belief, the insane belief that one has examined every part of the universe and found that there was no God.
- Money Principle: Money is not evil.
- Sex Principle: Sex, that is, sexual intercourse, is, inherently (in itself), neither good nor evil but, at the same time, sex, in terms of its marital context, is good or evil.
- Automatism Principle: An irresistible act not due to unrighteously formed, evil habit is not wrongdoing, though it may still be unpunishable sin.
- Hypostasis Principle: Hypostatically, there are parallel universes. Before we proceed, no, we do not believe that there are actually any parallel universes.
The word “hypostatically” means “in a hypostatic way.” The word “hypostatic” means “of or relating to hypostasis.” The word “hypostasis” means “something that is hypostatized.” The word “hypostatized” is the past tense of the word “hypostatize.” The word “hypostatize” means “to attribute real identity to (a concept).” In plain English, “hypostatize” means “to believe that an idea is a reality.” In other words, to believe that your idea of something is the thing itself. An example would be believing that your idea of the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci, is the actual Mona Lisa. It would be believing that your idea of the picture of the Mona Lisa below is the picture of the Mona Lisa below.
Note that hypostatization (the act of hypostatizing) relates to any idea of anything. It does not merely relate to ideas of pictures. It could be an idea of your mother, an idea of your wife, an idea of your child, an idea of your house, an idea of your car, an idea of God, etc., etc., etc.
Now, regarding the concept of a parallel universe, a parallel universe is:
A theory that there is a mirror universe and when one makes a decision in this universe, an alternate ‘you’ in the other universe makes the opposite decision.
Note the following differences in our concept of parallel universe:
o Our use of the concept of parallel universe is hypostatic. That is, within the context of a person’s hypostasis, it is useful for the person to believe the delusion that there is an actual parallel universe. For those who are aware of the delusion, it is useful for them to believe the “daymare” that there is an actual parallel universe. A daymare is a delusion you cannot keep from believing even though you know it is a delusion.
o Our concept of parallel universe does not involve the idea that there is “an alternate ‘you’” and, therefore, it does not involve the idea of “an alternate ‘you’…[that] makes the opposite decision.”
o Our concept of parallel universe does not limit the number of parallel universes to one parallel universe.
- Hypostatic Switch Principle: Hypostatically, a person can switch from one parallel universe to another.
- Hypostatic Need Principle: Hypostatically, a person may need to switch from one parallel universe to another. This need would arise if, for example, a person believed that they were about to experience or were experiencing suffering that would never end.
Note that it is possible for a person to be about to experience or to experience suffering that will never end. However, this is a matter addressed by theology, not by one of the behavioral “sciences” (psychiatry, psychology, psychoanalysis, etc., etc.). We place quotation marks around the word “science” because not all behavioral science is actually a type of science.
We will expand this list as soon as possible to include over 1000 additional principles.
Principles of Conflict Resolution
Pain Priority Principle: Choose the Pain Principle over the Pleasure Principle. Nonpain is more conducive to health, wholeness, and survival than pleasure.
Moral Priority Principle: Choose the Moral Principle over the Pain Principle. Good addresses present and future. Nonpain addresses only the present. When you pursue good, you pursue “the least amount of pain over the longest period of time.” When you pursue nonpain, you pursue “the least amount of pain over less than the longest period of time.”
A study of 100 pairs of twins constituting a representative sample of the global population shows that twins are one thousand times more likely to be normal-normal rather than normal-abnormal (normal-LGBTQ).
People who associate with abnormal (LGBTQ) people are one thousand times more likely to adopt the abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle.
Children who are taught that abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyles are normal are ten thousand times more likely to adopt the abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyles.
People are a thousand times more likely to adopt an abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle when the people around them encourage them to adopt an abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle.
One major proof that LGBTQs are mentally ill is that they all increasingly tend to switch back to a normal lifestyle the older they get.
LGBTQs are inconsistent. This is most obvious when it comes to bisexuals, who sleep with both men and women. Well, which is it, are you a heterosexual or a homosexual? You can’t be both.
LGBTQs seeking to leave an abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle, in 75% of cases, are threatened by their abnormal (LGBTQ) peers with bodily harm if they say that they are going to leave an abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle.
Feminine women become mannish after they engage in a sexually abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle. The Bible (God) says that this will happen:
Romans 1:26-27: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [punishment] of their error [sin] which was meet [appropriate (women who act like men become mannish)].
All lesbians,Gays, bisexuals, and transgenders suffer from a form of schizophrenia; specifically, self-inductive quasmosotic schizophrenia. In its mild form SQS (self-inductive quasmosotic schizophrenia) gives us people like Ellen Degeneres and Elton John.
Males who adopt a sexually abnormal (LGBTQ) lifestyle eventually suffer some degree of testosterosis (testosterone deficiency).