Your next selfie could be your most painful one, a California doctor has warned.
A New Jersey man died after suffering from complications of a brain-eating parasite he contracted in the wave pool of a Texas resort, his family said last week.
A New Jersey man who got infected with flesh-eating bacteria while crabbing in early July underwent surgery to have portions of his legs amputated Wednesday — weeks after losing his forearms and hands, his family said.
A former New York Yankees general manager turned his children’s offers to give him a new kidney as he battles kidney failure.
An Oregon woman with a rare eye infection may be the first human to have contracted a parasitic infection spread by flies, a scientific report released Monday said.
A Connecticut woman fighting breast cancer got married last month at a hospital hours before she died.